In addition to our general advice and information service and our specialist advice services, we are currently able to offer the following services:
- Preparation of simple wills
- Statutory Declarations including change of name (over 16s only)
- Completion of PIP, DLA and AA forms and other benefit forms
- Bankruptcy applications
- Power of attorney – clients are guided to make their own application
We also support the following organisations to deliver their services:
- The Royal Association for Deaf People offers a weekly advice service, one week a month on Wednesdays at the St Mellitus Club and the other weeks on Fridays at our offices.
- Essex Savers net Credit Union operates a service point from our offices, weekly on Thursdays.
- The British Red Cross uses our offices to see their Southend clients.
- Talking Newspapers use our offices on Thursdays to undertake their weekly recordings and every month they also record their magazine.
- Terrence Higgins Trust use our offices to see their Southend clients.